Tuesday, February 19, 2008

romance

I was reading one of the many perfume blogs out there (oh come on, I haven't done that in ages!), and came across the most romantic lines in the entire universe.

Colombina might argue that until her, I did not know how to make the connection between fragrance and romance, owing to my limited understanding of fragrance.

I would counter by saying that until her, I did not know how to make the connection between fragrance and romance, owing to my limited understanding of romance.

The most I got out of LSB this V-Day was 'I wanted to buy you flowers, but I thought you were carrying too much stuff already.' At which point I pointedly expressed my disbelief that there could be any inclination on his part to buy me des fleurs. There's romance, and then there's romance.

Hmmm do you suppose there's any chance I could get LSB to start wearing perfume?

No comments: