This is one of those songs I really don't want to like cos liking it is just... uncool. But I can't help feeling very impressed with the singer, and I can't help liking the song. Eeks I'm so uncool.
A note on the singer. I remember very distinctly coaching my mum in Kbox for her Mid-Autumn performance (hehe) in which she had to sing one of this singer's songs. My mum's quite a good singer actually, but she can't sing with the music, which is the problem I had when I first started playing the violin with piano accompaniment. So it was a full hour in Kbox listening to that song over and over and over. Urgh I'm a very filial daughter. Oh yes, what was I going to say? This singer's other song is very different. Ya, that's it.
Sleepy!
The true gods sigh for the cost and pain, - For the reed which grows nevermore again As a reed with the reeds in the river. - E.B. Browning
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
蘇芮 一樣的月光
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment