Sunday, February 03, 2008

Guys just don't get it

Facing the prospect of yet another horrendous day in a secluded corner of the library until closing, what does a girl do? Of course she puts in a bit more effort dressing up.

Usually I just throw on a random top + a random bottom, grab my bag and go. These days I try to pick out clothes that I haven't worn in a while, coordinate them with stuff I haven't coordinated them with before, then fuss a bit in front of the mirror (and sometimes even change out of the outfit if it's horrendous). Nothing too dressy (since I have to wear my Crocs slippers because I have to lug my huge laptop around), but with a teeny bit more effort than usual. Then I bring out my perfume samples and meditate on which scent suits my mood, go through my accessories and do some matchy-matchy (forgive me for use of this *kowtows*) before I'm ready to go.

Yes, no one's looking at me, but who cares? Besides, that means that even if I get EVERYTHING wrong, no one's looking. :P (and yes, it's happened)

Guys have such inflated egos, they actually believe that girls dress for them. No no no *wags finger under noses* girls dress to make themselves feel better.

Anyway, I'm taking it easy tomorrow. (which means I'm going to work till sunset and no later)

No comments: