Saturday, February 16, 2008

do you think i could normalise relations with them?

I shall never be cheapskate when it comes to cosmetics again.

I've had to use lipstick quite often in the past 2 weeks, and having airily dismissed magazines that tell you you're supposed to dump your cosmetics after a few months, I DIDN'T throw my lipsticks away, and instead, went ahead and covered my lips with coloured goo. Coloured goo that has been stuck in my drawer for months, probably a year even, giving the multitudes of bacteria plenty of time to have hot bacteria sex and have many many many bacteria babies. And then these babies went to school and learnt all their lessons well, and so they're now helping their bacteria mummies and daddies build a bacteria kingdom (get this straight) ON MY LIPS.

My lips have been drying up for days, and my arsenal of lip balms is making no difference at all. I have 1 tube of Kiehl's, 1 stick of Palmer's & 1 tub of Body Shop lip butter. When I've been desperate (recent development), I use all 3 at once. Impressive weaponry right? but useless against them bacteria. They are my little (read: microscopic) Cuba. I swear I might just have to nuke my lips to be free of them.

Ooh and don't my lips sound kissable?

No comments: