Despite it being 2am on V-Day (I'll always remember my JC lit teacher being horrified by people wishing each other 'Happy VD'), I'm going to talk about the BBC and my piano instead of darling LSB.
This morning I had an excellent piano practice. It's still 3rd movement, Moonlight, but this time even though I still made tonnes of mistakes, everything clicked. Notes became textures instead of timekeepers, crescendos became exhilaration instead of volume, the speed was easily mastered and at that speed, somehow all the 'singing' of the melody made sense. Excellent stuff. But I was so tired after that I went back to sleep for a few more hours before heading down to work. *sigh*
Also, my love affair with the BBC has been a long-lasting one. How can anyone resist the BBC? They're so entertaining! I spend more time with the BBC than I do with LSB!
No comments:
Post a Comment