The true gods sigh for the cost and pain, -
For the reed which grows nevermore again
As a reed with the reeds in the river.
- E.B. Browning
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Henri
Omg I LOVE this video! It's so french and black-and-white and pseudo-arty and so cute and funny! *screams*
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Whoa! Spooky! I've been listening to that exact piece of music by Satie on Musicovery for the past few days! Our minds must be linked despite the distance, or there's some Satie-promoting force out there subliminally prompting us to listen to his music.
Anyway, love the video too! Check out these 2 I found:
1 comment:
Whoa! Spooky! I've been listening to that exact piece of music by Satie on Musicovery for the past few days! Our minds must be linked despite the distance, or there's some Satie-promoting force out there subliminally prompting us to listen to his music.
Anyway, love the video too! Check out these 2 I found:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UgpfSp2t6k&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObonHPh15ug
- J in Japan
Post a Comment