Thursday, May 15, 2008

I hate the cold

If there's one thing that defines me as a person, it's my great grand aversion to the cold.

I hate feeling cold, I really really do, and I'm incredibly sensitive to the slightest drop in temperature. Whenever it's chilly for more than say 15mins I get incredibly depressed and sleepy and grouchy. Whenever it's freezing (according to me) though, I just shut down and can concentrate on nothing except the endless shivering.

I tell ya, one of the reasons why I *heart* LSB so much is cos he radiates warmth. I've on more than one occasion described him as my personal heater, and it's exponentially hard for me to resist him when I'm feeling cold. (T_T)

My temperature paradise is sitting in a pool of sunshine in an air-conditioned room. That way I get to bask in the sun but don't suffer the effects of humidity and over-heating. I get to enjoy the air-con, but I also get to enjoy the wonderful wonderful warmth of the sun. *sighs wistfully*

Don't like the cold. *cries*

No comments: