My current piece of work is irritating the hell out of me, and I'm on the verge of smashing my laptop into pieces. Close to half an hour and only 5mins done.
You have no idea how frustrating it is to sit here till my butt aches and listen to the same 5mins over and over and over. Argh.
I'm also well aware that I'm well on my way to failing that stupid French test. What drives me to register for the same test year after year when I absolutely hate studying for french? (Ok, so this is only the second year. Still.) I must hate myself dammit.
Also, LSB seems to take a perverse delight in provoking me these days. He's getting too damn cocky. Just you wait, my most cherished and beloved, I'll have my revenge when I next set eyes and claws and fangs on you.
No comments:
Post a Comment