Such a sweet-faced little doggy, I thought to myself. I clucked at it and then I pretended to throw stuff at it. It looked at me wordlessly. I made my ezlink card disappear into my pocket and held my hands out in mock amazement. I hid behind the pillar and jumped out again. It turned away in disgust and disappeared from sight.
And then I thought to myself, damn, I didn't even get a picture of it. So I cooed and clucked, but it refused to appear. In the end I resorted to playing my handphone ringtone at maximum volume over and over, and sure enough, it came over to investigate and I got its picture. And after a while even my handphone failed to keep its interest and it disappeared yet again.
I think we, the two of us, we had a real connection. Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment