I spent the whole day sleeping and woke to find a postcard from Prague on my table. It's from a friend I met three years ago... He was a German medical student in Singapore for some medical stuff (yes yes ignorance), and I showed him around. I didn't really spend much time with him (only about 2?3? days), but we've corresponded through email since then. Unfortunately his email has been bouncing for more than a year now, and I haven't been able to get through to him. And postcard? No return address.
But damn he does get around. Some months ago I got a postcard from him and back then he was in Egypt.
And it's incredibly sweet that he still sends postcards 3 years later! So smooshy! I can't believe that he still remembers me and bothers to send me postcards. His postcards have a fortunate tendency of arriving when I need cheering up. Of course they also distract me from my work, but at least it's a happy distraction. *does happy dance*
No comments:
Post a Comment