Saturday, May 19, 2007

Miserable

I'm a total baby when it comes to falling sick. I hate it, and I become very very very miserable. Except I'm never just miserable miserable. Oh no, I'm either varying degrees of not miserable or melodramatic end-of-the-world tragic.

It doesn't help that I *thought* I got rid of this bout of whatever-it-is-that-I-have 1 week ago only to have it return to plague me this week, when I have so much work to do, and very neglected exam preparations to start on (and hopefully complete). I do *not* need another excuse to slack. But I just feel so miserable! *cries* And very sleepy...

I'm trying very hard to refrain from a blow-by-blow account of my current sickness (no pun intended!).

Oh I almost forgot! The bookshop auntie in school is ultra-nice! I went down to the bookshop yesterday during the class break, desperately looking for something to control the fever & headache cos I could feel my eyes smouldering away (hehe). Unfortunately they didn't sell Panadol (horrors!), but the auntie took 1 look at me, then rummaged through her stuff and gave me her own Panadol! For free! I love the bookshop auntie! I also love Panadol.

*miserable*

I also had another really scary nightmare, which I'm trying very hard to forget.

No comments: