I don't even know where to start. It's like the earth shifted its position in the universe and is now located at 31B Rhododendron Ave, Kansas City. Ya anyway, so my life is completely different from the week before. I dress different, I talk different, I'm engaged in entirely different activities. I even wake up at a different time. (the shift in time zones is most disorienting.)
So I've been whining to LSB, and I've been experiencing for myself the great Venus-Mars divide that everyone talks about. LSB keeps giving me advice and telling me not to go to work in a monochromatic gothic clown-suit, making silently mournful but very obscene gestures at passers-by. And then I'm like, du-uh I know that already, whoever said I need your advice? And LSB goes, so why are you telling me all this? *sighz*
I never thought I'd say this, but TGIF.
No comments:
Post a Comment