Sunday, April 06, 2008

2nd week update

Hohoho this is getting to be a weekly thing. I actually don't know what to say, but I feel compelled not to ignore this blog, if only to preserve the little bit of personal space (can only tiptoe in here) left to me.

I bought a Jim Hendrix CD (diversification, diversification... you should know this by now), and it sounds pretty cool. At first I wanted to buy a 12.95 CD, but in the end decided that spending 7bucks more for sound quality is worth it (these days I always test my CDs before buying).

I was very tempted by a Sex Pistols CD because the cover looked SO cool, and I have a major crush on them even though I think their music sucks like crazy.

I was also VERY VERY tempted by a box-set of Beethoven's symphonies by Berlin Philharmonic, but I don't have 250bucks to spare. Once I get my pay though... (everything's hanging on the pay huh)

I've also been watching endless episodes of Scrubs, having gotten a one month rental membership at Gramaphone (just trying it out).

As for work... it could be better, could be worse. I'm just not quite used to feeling as incompetent as I am nowadays. I keep feeling I can't say too much about work on the interwebs, so that's as much as you're gonna get till I feel comfortable about saying more.

I've also spent the whole of this weekend sleeping. And watching Scrubs. And I'm visiting Ichiban much too often :P

No comments: