Yay I updated my links to more accurately reflect my interests/what I like to read these days. I don't read all the sites I've linked to often, but that's because some of them aren't updated very often. And it says something about them that I love them anyway.
Also, I thought of categorizing my links, but I don't have enough links for that to be meaningful, and besides, I've no idea what categories to use. For example, what would PingMag go under? Curiosities? Social commentary? For fun? Other important things to know?
You guys would have noticed the Cute Overload plague has extended to the links. And my not so recent perfume obsession has also infected the blogroll. (Yup those are the perfume blogs I get inspiration from. I don't always agree with them, but dammit, they get most of it right. Plus the writing is usually beautiful.)
I also have to make special mention of the links to music sites Musicovery & Classical Music Archives. Follow those links! These sites are, if I may say so, bloody good. I used to go to two wonderful music forums, one focused on really obscure folk music, the other focused on your 'sound engineering'/electronic type of music. Yes, both aren't my type of music, but maybe that's why I was so fascinated by them. It's like peering into an alien mind in a good (and non-gooey) way. I loved the slightly kooky music-crazed people on those forums... They had such knowledge of their music, and many of them were musicians. The folk music forum especially, had musicians who played in pubs etc, and it was such fun reading about their performances. I also loved all those anecdotes about never-heard-before folk songs that they all seemed to know. The electronic music forum seemed pretty northwest Europe, and loads of cool people who are amazing tech-savvy as well hehe. Unfortunately I've lost both sites and can't find them again! *cries*
Also *ahem* I've updated my wish list. Just pointing out. I'm becoming a big fan of Hermes perfumes, and I'm sure if I sniffed Kelly Caleche I'd fall in love with it as well. But I'm trying not to because it's someone's *ahem* signature scent. So help me God.
Have I mentioned I love Nodame Cantabile? Like, really really love?
1 comment:
Steal my signature scent and I will kill you! *ahem*
With all my luv,
J
Post a Comment