Sunday, December 30, 2007

Postcards and Food

Me is quite tired.

This has been a month for long-lost friends. I got a surprise email from a friend I've lost contact with for 4? years. I got a surprise email from an ultra-elusive friend whom I've not heard from for 2? years. And I got a surprise postcard from Oslo from a friend who replies to emails with postcards. Although he's German he keeps sending postcards from everywhere except Germany (eg. Cairo, Prague). It's kind of amusing, but damn, is he on a permanent holiday? (Like me?)

Why am I helping out for a concert just because this guy who only contacts me once a year asked me? (Btw, he also asked me if I wanted to play, and I firmly declined citing overall rustiness lolz.)

I think I should stop offering my services FOC. So this is the deal, guys, if you need any more help with applications, letters, presentations, emails, interviews (you know who I'm looking at), you'll have to feed me in exchange. I demand fair payment for my services! I don't really care what type of food you feed me as long as you feed me! Food is important to me! I will keep working as long as you keep feeding me! My loyal service can be bought with food! (Pls spread the word. I'm fairly serious about this. Unless of course, you wish to pay me in dollars/gold/stock options instead.)

No comments: