All of a sudden I feel like travelling. Partly because there was some stupid Korean show on tv that had a few scenes in Lucerne, partly because my dearest friend attempted to get me to go on a trip to Europe with her.
People keep trying to get me to travel with them lolz. Do I look as if I'm a good travelling companion? Haha... Unfortunately because I'm so cheapskate I can never muster the determination to part with my money. But it seems that when I finally decide I want to travel, I'm merciless with my expenditure.
The itinerary my friend showed me reminded me of my Europe trip, and omg I miss Lucerne so much. No matter how touristy or expensive it is, there's no denying how incredibly beautiful that place is. Actually, each place I visited on that trip was breathtaking, but right now I miss Lucerne. :P The lake! I went on a cruise on that lake, and yes, it was very very very cold, but the scenery is to die for. Sunset over the lake! Incredibly INCREDIBLY beautiful. And peaceful. If any of you're interested I'd be more than happy to show you pictures. (Somehow my laptop refuses to let me post pictures.) I'm this close to organising a post-graduation Europe trip. Anyone interested? But before you guys jump at the opportunity to travel with me (*wink*), bear in mind that by tomorrow I'd probably have changed my mind. I'm a very poor student after all heh.
But you know, if there're any REALLY cheap packages to Lucerne... I wouldn't mind Italy either, even though I've been there twice already, and it's probably going to be freaking warm there at this time of the year. The streets of Florence! *cry* And Venetian masks! Gondolas and cathedrals! *sobs* The Salzburg cemetary! (I know it's strange to miss a cemetary, but dammit their cemetaries ain't our cemetaries.)
Omg I miss Lucerne so much. Even their ducks are prettier. What would I give for a ticket to Switzerland right now. Why is it that Europe is so bloody effortlessly pretty? What would I give to fly off right now?
No comments:
Post a Comment