Check this out for the funniest kid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVDGu82FeQ.
I've been watching it over and over, and if I ever had a kid like that I'd spend all day making fun of him and laughing. Which was what I did to my sister when I was younger, because oh, it's so funny when she cries. *evil laughter*
My mum was just reminding the other day of what must have been the climax of my life. When I was about 1+, my mum was reading me my favourite storybook about a girl called Jenny who broke her arm and had to be sent to the hospital. And then she gave my arm a playful tug.
Now please, I'm relying entirely on an eyewitness account here, but apparently I started crying that my arm was broken, and my mum believed me. (1st-time parents' syndrome) She took me to the GP downstairs, and the wonderful doctor that he was, he sent us over to the hospital, where many bouts of tragic weeping and screaming and futile attempts to get me to sleep and 1 x-ray later, they discovered... no broken bone. In the meantime, my mum had called my grandparents in Malaysia, and my dad had rushed over from work.
In defence of the panicked adults around me, apparently I'd cradled my arm and refused to let anyone see or touch it. So perhaps it was a bit hard to figure out what was happening until I got the x-ray. But still.
Omg I was evil, wasn't I.
Damn, it all went downhill from there.
And speaking of downhill, I still have to mark this load of essays, and I know someone famous said something to the effect of: the parts that are original aren't good, and the parts that are good aren't original. Save me.
No comments:
Post a Comment