Yay I'm rid of that horrible thing that I handed in yesterday, and I shall not think about it again! Not even about the part where I added something 20mins before I handed in and totally regret it! No I shall not think about it at all!
Also, I shall not think about how I handed in that horrible thing without proofreading at 12nn cos I had to prepare for a presentation for a class at 2. The presentation didn't go too badly though, cos I did my best to act cute while presenting, which totally excused my ignorance and lack of preparation.
And now I'm in the Very Rare Situation of having at least 1.5 weeks with no deadlines! No pressure! Free time!
So I'm thinking of what I should do today. I'll have to stop by school to settle some admin details. And after that? I could go to the library and borrow something I REALLY want to read (and pay my fines). Or I could go to somewhere n grab a spot of tea and listen to my music and read. I could go out and take a walk, but it looks about to rain, and I already walked from Citylink to Somerset yesterday. Or I could go by a music shop and buy loads of CDs again! even though I bought a CD yesterday! Or I could come home and practise my violin! And my piano! And surf the net! Or I could go exploring somewhere! Oh yeah, and buy books! Loads of books! The possibilities are endless! I'm so happy!
One of the happiest days of my life was the day before the final results for my undergrad were released, and being utterly convinced that this was the last day of my happiness, I made damn sure that I would thoroughly enjoy that happiness. So I woke early, grabbed breakfast from a bakery, and then sat on the Esplanade roof at about 8 to eat and read. And then I went to the library, and then walked up the river to go to Liang Court to get my watermelon ice-cream! And it was at Liang Court that I discovered the Japanese peaches selling at 5 for SGD100+! I was really tempted to buy them, but covinced myself that I needed money to prepare for life after happiness heh.
Blues music is so fun! and slightly sexy and cheeky. At least the CD I'm listening to now. I need to diversify in music. Maybe I'll drop by some music shop, close my eyes, and pick a CD.
*yawnz* It's raining, and I've tired myself out by being so excited. Maybe I'll just spend the day sleeping.
Hey, maybe I could go to a museum today! *rubs hands in glee*
But I think I'll sleep hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment