Monday, April 16, 2007

Bored

I just discovered my handphone's able to play music! I'm so thrilled! Ok, so I should have found out before I bought it, but I never really bother about the features... as long as I can call and sms using my handphone it's good enough for me. And I never pay for my phones. I don't see the point of paying when I can get them free heh. So I usually walk into the shop, look at the free phones, and pick out the best of the lot.

I'm a bit bored. Today was supposed to be my LSB and violin day, and I spent some time with both, but I actually spent most of the day sleeping. Now I feel as if I've got nothing to do. I should study, but no one's really free to study with me, and I can't get started on my own.

So that's why I'm writing an incredibly boring post for the world's consumption.

I had a really romantic 'date' on Sun with one of my many LSB surrogates! What with perfume shopping, chocolate sipping, candlelight dinner (by proxy) and long walks on the roof of the esplanade heh.

Oh and my perfume! *excited* I love perfume!

No comments: