Monday, April 07, 2008

Just stay single.

I came online sacrificing essential work sleep because I forgot to blog about the most important discovery of the weekend!

*clears throat*

After 3+ years of dating, LSB STILL does not know my birthday!

Yes, I know, classic LSB, always making a girl feel like a million bucks.

Yeah, anyway, it's not like he remembers anyone's birthday, right? Oh... oops. Well you see, it turns out he DOES remember other people's birthdays and... let's just say I sincerely hope she rots in hell.

I also liked the way he told me to (this was after I waited THREE hours to meet him. after work.) deal with my emotions cos it was putting lots of pressure on him. Congratulate me, I got the most caring boyfriend in the world! Really, my happiness is top priority for him.

What more could a girl ask for?

No comments: