I figured that if I was going all the way to the airport, I might as well go there early so I could study there.
Unfortunately, I didn't count on me being me. I was so bored and sleepy, I locked myself in a toilet cubicle, just so I didn't have to act like a normal, functional adult.
If you haven't realised (which tends to be the case for people who don't lock themselves in toilet cubicles unless absolutely necessary), a toilet cubicle is a boring place unless you have pressing matters to attend to inside the cubicle. And being a product of modern society, my sole source of entertainment was my handphone. So I started taking pictures of myself in the cubicle (from the neck up only!). If anybody is interested, I've got a rather boring sound recording of people washing their hands.
Maybe I'll tell you about my encounters (all in the past week!) with hookers, sex maniacs, film-makers and civil servants some other time.
PS. If you think you know the author of this blog, let me assure you that you've got it all wrong. That girl you know? She would never consider locking herself in the toilet for 20 mins. Never. And the handphone antics? Not a chance. Just remember the next time you see her, She Didn't Write This. In fact, she spent those 20mins identifying her dissertation research question and she finished the 3 books she brought with her to the airport. Yeah, that's what she did.
No comments:
Post a Comment