I should really do an inventory of the articles/books/chapters I have... I keep coming across familiar names that I am absolutely certain I've come across before, but I can't remember where or how. It's really irritating, especially since I don't have everything on my computer, so I can't do a simple search. Instead, I have to go to my soft copy archives, and if that doesn't work, plough through all my files.
Unfortunately, doing an inventory of the stuff I have is a gargantuan task that cowardly me shrinks from. If you count 1 file for every module I've done in NUS, that makes it 40 files of stuff (and I know I don't have 40 files at home, so don't ask me where all my stuff went), plus 2 files for every module I'm doing now, which makes it another 6, and probably about 16 by the time my course finishes. Not counting the stuff I've done outside of school.
I have a big BIG problem on my hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment