Thursday, October 05, 2006

slit eyes

Some woman walked past a bar and a group of 4 ang mohs sitting at the bar turned their heads to stare at her.

Ok, so she was quite chio, moderately trendy with her waisted jacket and chic pants and cute heels, with the most 'Chinese' face I've seen... (She somehow managed to have the 'Chinese' slit eyes PLUS double eyelids. I'm serious! Her eyes managed to form a wide V. AND she had a nice nose. exotic eh.)

But the 4 ang mohs looked so much like synchronized, foreign sunflowers that I snickered a little. Then I got 4 pairs of hostile eyes glaring at me.

^#@!#@!(*&#@! How come she gets the 'woohoo exotic hot babe I shall now salivate' look, while I get the 'watcha staring at, ya yellow-skinned (it's HONEY! HONEY-skinned! with a touch of mocha!), racially inferior native' stare?

Tsk I'm gonna get meself some slitty eyes. And some nice heels!

No comments: