Friday, October 13, 2006

Movies watched in past week

I finally watched Singing in the Rain! It was fun, but I think I'm growing out of movies of this type (plotless musicals).

(btw, Bleach is showing now on cable!)

Also watched Scoop, which I don't remember much of, but it was funny.

Watched Fauteils d'Orchestre (Orchestra Seats) at Alliance today (and ran into one of my profs haha). It was good! and inspiring... I loved the concert pianist! And the idea... What happens when your achievements, your certs, your qualifications, start becoming a burden? They start restricting your options, and start pushing you to where you might not want to be... Haha of course I'm not saying I'm not lucky to have come this far. It's just that I'm starting to feel increasingly restricted, not by anything material, but by the expectations of others. *whine* :P

I hope tomorrow's show will be as good as I expect it to be. Hee.

Oh and bought Cache! and A Ton Image! For an incredible price! (10 & 2 bucks respectively)

And It Started with a Kiss (taiwan drama) is coming to cable mwahahahaha...

*yawnz* I'm incredibly tired... and brain dead.

No comments: