The true gods sigh for the cost and pain, - For the reed which grows nevermore again As a reed with the reeds in the river. - E.B. Browning
Friday, July 04, 2008
I dieded
You can't possibly not love this. You really can't. Absolutely darling.
*twiddle fingers* This kid is 14. Is it horrible to say that he's totally hot? He looks like an anime character! When he first started dancing I actually couldn't tell whether he's a guy or a gal... the epitome of pretty boy-ness. And who else thought that rain sequence was smokin'? And the confidence! I love a guy who can say 'it was the greatest performance I've ever done' without sounding like an ass. Am I a paedophile? Seriously, am I? I could totally fall in love with him! *kicks LSB out of door*
(Also, am I a geek for recognising the Gene Kelly moves in the dance?)
This is also ultra-cool. They're not as pretty and charismatic as pretty boy, but dammit I think they might be better dancers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. All of them. The first kid's heartbreaking, the Indian guys are refreshingly good, and I gotta tell you, put 15 years on the pretty boy and I'd marry him in a heartbeat. ;P Gotta love the accent. If this boy exists, what does anyone see in Daniel Radcliffe, seriously??
J in Japan
Post a Comment