Friday, January 04, 2008

Tumultuous days

*spotlight*

Much has happened since the last time you heard from me. *gazes pensively at starry sky*

I... *gust of wind picks up*

I... am no longer the same person. *sakura petals fall*

My love... I'm still waiting for you to return... *cries solitary tear*

Anywayz, I have to assure all of you that although I sounded as if I was nursing my nth drink in an empty bar on NY's Eve, listening to mournful songs, and ignoring all the bartender's subtle attempts to persuade me to go home, this was not the case. In fact, I was at home watching random tv shows with my family and didn't realise it was 2008 until my mum burst out of her bedroom scattering NY greetings & kisses.

This has really been the season for the past. I just got a call from a PRC kid I tutored a long time ago, and he's now in Sec 3! He was only in primary school then! I was really quite fond of him, and the call quite made my day.

No comments: