Guys, witness the height (depths) of my bimboticness...
I need to re-organize my wardrobe. As much as I'd like to ignore her, my mum is right. I have too many pieces of clothes that I don't wear.
Let's ignore the large quantities of tops and pants because I can't really count past 100 (I'm afraid I don't have that many skirts) and start with the dresses.
I have:
- 1 blue dress (worn twice)
- 1 dark blue shirt dress (never worn)
- 1 black dress with floral embroidery detail (never worn)
- 1 black empire layered dress (worn once)
- 1 black cotton dress, empire cut (worn twice)
- 1 black dress, waist detail (never worn)
- 1 black + floral design dress, flutter sleeves (never worn)
- 1 black sheath dress (worn once)
- 1 black tube dress (worn once)
- 1 silver dress with belt (worn once)
- 1 brown dress with ribbon (worn once)
- 1 white & brown floral dress (never worn)
- 1 casual dress, white + floral design (worn many times)
- 1 turquoise retro dress (yes, I finally remember which dress this is) (never worn)
- 1 pink satin dress (never worn)
- 1 purple short cheongsam (worn once)
2 dresses worn twice, 6 dresses worn once, 7 dresses never worn, and only 1 dress worn many times. The stats are damning. The pink dress & the cheongsam were, unfortunately, bought when I was much slimmer *sniff* and so I'd have to lose some weight in order to wear them again. Even though I'd love to wear the cheongsam again. Even though I have no occasion to. Even though it is kind of too short and channels all kinds of slutty. Especially since it's kind of too short and all kinds of slutty. ;)
And yes, too many black dresses.
Note to self: no more black dresses.
Shoes.
- 1 pink crocs slippers (worn too many times)
- 1 cream sandals (worn many times)
- 1 dark green pumps (going to wear! it's still new)
- 1 lime green pumps (worn once)
- 1 black stiletto pumps (worn once)
- 1 black patent pumps (worn once)
- 1 white & silver heels (worn a few times)
- 1 black with gold details heels (worn many times)
- 1 beige wedges (worn many times)
- 1 pink satin peep-toes (never worn - this was probably the biggest mistake of my life, but can be remedied once I'm willing to wear tonnes of bling)
- 1 grey denim slingbacks (worn once)
- 1 black heels with metal chain (worn many times)
- 1 black strappy heels (worn a few times)
- 1 silver wedges (worn a few times)
Ok, this is not the whole list. I'm pretty sure I've a few pairs that I've completely forgotten. Anyway, the shoes that I've only worn once? It's the pain. All you gals should understand. But I've discovered a new way to break into shoes! If it works I'll tell you all.
Also, the lack of flats? It's cos it's so difficult to find pretty flats, and cos the moment I get flats, I wear them till they break. So I only have 1 pair of flats at any one time. (and at the moment it's my crocs. *the horror*)
Again, too much black. And surprisingly 2 greens. Me thinking my next pair (which will hopefully be far far in the future) should be something reddish. And it'd better be devoid of pain.
Argh......
2 comments:
Do you havea pic of your silver wedges?
i would luv to see them
ma'am, may i suggest the salvation army?
Post a Comment