Argh I'm acquiring expensive tastes.
I've fallen in love with a perfume that costs $148 for the smallest bottle (30ml). Sure, Sisley's Eau du Soir might make people sneeze, and everyone else seems to hate the scent, but I really really like it. I've no idea why. It's something about how the scent lingers on... sighz.
And gone are the days when I think spending more than 30 on shoes is splurging. I spent 65 on a pair of rubber slippers! 65! Rubber slippers! 65! Rubber slippers! I could repeat that endlessly and it still wouldn't make sense to me. 65 (!) and rubber slippers (!) just don't go together.
And I bought a pair of painful heels for 90! 90! 90!
Shoe shopping now takes place at departmental stores. And I was *this* close to buying flats for 80 bucks today.
Help me! Maybe I should just get married and live off my poor sad husband :(
No comments:
Post a Comment