LSB's been nice to me lately, so people, think nice thoughts of him!
Also, something's wrong. Dear world, I'm ungainfully unemployed. This means I'm supposed to be wondering what I'm supposed to do all day and tearing my hair out with boredom, thus leading to premature balding, thus prompting a job search to end my follicular frustrations. Do you follow my impeccable logic, world? However, something's wrong. I'm busy. And tired. So tired that I'm conking out on the sofa at 8pm (!!!!!) and waking at midnight. To work. To work!!!!! This is unheard of. And wrong. What's the point of being unemployed nowadays? What happened to my rights as an ungainfully unemployed person? I shall not let this rest, mark my words.
But dear world, if you really can't manage a proper unemployed life for me, I'll settle for an evil smooshy-faced kitten instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment