Monday, September 17, 2007

blah-ness

I took sleepy meds and waiting for them to kick in.

I found my old appointment card! From 1984! When I was a baby!

It was issued by the Royal Aberdeen Children's Hospital!

My doctor was called Dr White!

I had an appointment at 11.15am, 14 Mar 1984!

Hmmm I wonder what the appointment was for...

Funny thing is the card reads "Bring this card with you on every visit. NEVER destroy it."

Hehehe I wonder what they'd think if they knew my parents took those instructions literally. I wonder what they'd think if I flew over and made an appointment and brought that card along. I wonder who Dr White was, whether he's still there, and what my appointment was for. Maybe the hospital isn't even there anymore.

It's so exciting! I don't remember anything of my time in the UK, and every little relic of that long-ago life is kind of like the archaelogical find of the century to me.

When I first discovered Google Earth the first thing I did was to find the house my parents lived in when I was born.

.... ok medicine just kicked in.

No comments: