Monday, November 08, 2010

Working at 430am

I'm sitting at my table with a purple checkered fleece blanket wrapped around me, held fast by a glittery brooch. I'm also wearing a hairband, and am wearing argyle socks. Oh and my fingerless hobo gloves.

Cold weather makes me feel so grandmotherly. In a sort of eccentric, homeless but still somehow blingy way.

Though to tell the truth, the fleece blanket feels incredibly soft and is an wonderfully soft and pretty colour (it might be checkered, but not in a Scottish tartan way. Even though I bought it from Edinburgh Woolen Mill).

ARGH I'm so grandmotherly! Luckily I'm working late at night, so I can wander around without scaring my housemates half to death.

Incidentally (in case I haven't traumatised you enough), I came back from buying groceries today to find a gigantic half-dead earthworm smeared on my boots. It must have been more than 15cm long!

No comments: