Saturday, May 09, 2009

Black Ink

I have found a new holy grail perfume! And in very unexpected quarters (to me), what is more, thus destroying my moratorium on perfume procurement! Lalique's Encre Noir pour homme is super cool, ascetic, urban-synthetic, dark and slightly smoky (though perhaps maybe mayhaps not smoky enough....) and very 'moody French intellectual'. I also think that it's the perfect guy perfume!

So here's the thing. I'm longing to sniff it on LSB, but at the same time, I want to wear it myself. :( What do you guys think of matching girlfriend-boyfriend perfumes? I know those couples who go out wearing the same t-shirt are eye-rolls inducing, but perfume is a lot more subtle, no? And a lot sexier too... ;) Hmmm I'm meeting LSB later, so maybe I'll ambush him with the perfume hehehe... (I know he's out now, so he won't read this till too late! I'm a genius!)

Argh speaking of which. I have to run. Like, now.

No comments: