I debated whether to type this, then I was like, heck.
Somehow against all my expectations I'm what you could call blissfully happy. There's really nothing I lack. Well, I'm not high on money supply now, but then I never needed much money.
Sometimes I feel slightly bewildered because it's been so easy. I think I wandered through 24yrs wondering when exactly it is that life is supposed to become difficult, and somehow it just hasn't. I know I've been crazy/weary/sad/furious/a total wreck at some points, but for some reason it just hasn't been too bad. The usual suspects didn't get me. Not much trouble in the BGR area, no problem with family, all clear in academics, only a few disastrous exceptions to the relative calm in friendships, and career hasn't started so let's not count that in for now. In fact it's been so effortless that I often worry whether, untried as I am, I'll be able to manage when the going really starts to get tough. Ya, spoilt girl whining about getting everything too easily heh. I simply can't believe that it's been this easy so far. I hear your hate.
I'm so content that it feels like a golden period of my life, and I'm half-afraid to take the next step for fear of shattering what I have now. All my life I've felt lucky. The lot of you have told me so yourselves. I simply seem to scrape through just about everything. And I keep holding my breath waiting for my luck to run out. As of now I'm hoping my words don't jinx everything. *crosses fingers*
Anywayz, I just wanted to record that when I turned 24 I was really blissfully content. Somewhere down the line I kinda hope to remember how happy I was when I was 24.
So happy belated 24th!
You all love me. I know you do ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment