Ok, I'll just take a small small break here. *swears to self she won't take anymore 4hr naps (like this afternoon) or watch 3hrs of tv (like this evening)*
I can't help comparing this thesis experience with my previous thesis experience. I'm actually much more relaxed this time. (though I'd better not jump to conclusions till tomorrow)
Perhaps it's because of yet another raise in stress threshold.
Perhaps it's because this time I Actually Consulted My Thesis Supervisor And He Knows What I'm Going To Write About. (at least in general)
Perhaps it's because I no longer feel as if I owe it to the whole world to do well.
Perhaps it's because they make us hand in a first draft before the final deadline.
Anywayz. The last time I spent about 5 days doing the really relevant research, and about 2.5days writing. This time I've hardly done any research, but I'm making up for it by starting to write 3 days before the deadline. So hopefully it should work out fine. (I'm now at 1350/10000 words, and the bloody thesis is due this Thurs. Well, at least the 1st draft.)
*yawnz* darn I'm sleepy. Too bloody relaxed... Help! I'm in such deep shit!
Ok ok that's it. I should go back to work. (I wasted another hour slacking! Can you believe that?)
1 comment:
Hurry up and finish, we need you back at your regular blogging schedule.
And I still think posting the thesis helps, but that's just me :P
Post a Comment