We went to watch Joyce's documentary at Substation last night, and it was GOOD!!!!!!!!!! It was so funny! And the audience loved it! She got the most laughs and the loudest applause. Joyce is SO cool!
After the screening Joyce was literally mobbed by screaming fans (ok that was just us, her personal groupies, but people DID mob her during the Q & A, and she received a flood of namecards and DVD requests). And Min, Jean and I stood around absolutely thrilled cos WE LOVE JOYCE! (haha don't kill me please)
But really, her documentary is fantastic. She got some really brilliant interviewees (including Ivan Heng and Woffles Wu), and the message came across strong and clear. We were telling her that she should just sell the DVD.
And for those not in the know *sniffs disdainfully*, what I'm talking about is Singapore Standard Time, a short documentary about time and trees and Singapore. As far as I know, it'll be showing on Central (?) sometime early next year. Don't miss it!
No comments:
Post a Comment