Ok, I HAD to put this here. I think I've fallen really hard this time...
The Blower's Daughter
I'm so in love with this music, I can't bear to sleep even though I'm really sleepy hehe... The music is so lovely! Today's been such a wonderful day, even though I slept through most of it. But the parts when I was awake were wonderful... This morning I managed to drag myself out of bed and when straight to my piano to play a very incoherent but very rapid and adrenaline pumping 3rd movement, moonlight sonata. Very very very thrilling. I swear it's immensely addictive and exciting, I don't know how I'll ever live without my piano. Almost nothing gets my pulse racing as fast haha... I love it when the music fills my head; it's almost as if I'm entirely animated by the music. And now I know I sound like an idiot, and it's really time for me to go to bed :P
No comments:
Post a Comment