Ho hum. I never knew how powerful this genes thing was. I'm exactly like my mum.
430am and I discover I forgot to dump the leftovers into the fridge, don't dare to keep them, so I'm trying to stuff myself with a plate of brinjal and a bowl of fish soup even though I'm not sure if that flavour is my mum's unique style of cooking that is almost a philosophy or just plain decompostion.
Hmmm that was a mouthful.
If I fall sick I'll feel really stupid. But it's just not in my genes to cold-bloodedly and deliberately dump a whole plate AND bowl (just think of that!) of food. Even if it's gone bad. Damn these genes.
Also, if LSB would like to inhabit the same world as me, breathe the same air, stroll in the same green fields, roll in the same hay etc, he might like to give me a wake-up call.
No comments:
Post a Comment