It's essay time again!
No matter how long I have to research and write, I always end up doing all the work in less than a day.
I'm freaking amazing I tell you.
This is 40% of my grade!
And I'm feeling complacent.
Because guess what, I've got 800+/4000 words at 12.45am the day the essay is due, and you know, that's kind of better than my usual 'holy shit it's 4am, I'd better start, but what am I to write about' situation.
So I'm doing all these mental calculations in my head, and I'm like, I've gotta be in school by 2pm tomorrow, so let's say I have till 1pm. Factor in 2hrs for stoning + the inevitable 'pls-wake-me-up-in-1hr-but-failing-that-just-give-me-3hrs-more' sleep, that gives me 6 hrs to write 3000 words.
Not bad at all dude. That's about 1/4 of a day.
Oops I forgot to count the 30mins for random incoherent blogging. Slightly less than 1/4 of a day.
Oh yeah, I haven't done any research, so I shall have to search for articles online. Minus another 2hrs.
WTH it's 40% of my grade! Why do I insist on screwing myself over like this? I need therapy.
No comments:
Post a Comment